ARTC TAR Corridor Maintenance
L2iQ are pleased to have supported Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) once again with the maintenance of their communication sites in the TAR corridor. ARTC facilitates vital transport supply chain with a rail network that stretches across the Australian mainland.
While on site at some of the most scenic locations that Northern NSW and Southern QLD has to offer, site maintenance activities were conducted that included:
- battery/rectifier maintenance;
- compound maintenance including trimming and vegetation control if necessary to access the site;
- compound and tower inspections;
- verification of communications equipment;
- collection of photographic documentation of all sites; and
- completion of condition reports and recommended corrective maintenance for each site.
Thank you to Daniel Grima, Andrew Turner, Jerome Borg, Rob Gregorio and Ben Jackson who supported our client ARTC and we look forward to continuing to support them in the future.